Join us for our upcoming census outreach training to learn everything you need to know to Get Out the Count during the 2020 U.S. Census. Register now to join us for one of our upcoming outreach training sessions:
- Springdale, August 27 at 1:30 pm — Shiloh Museum of Ozark History (118 West Johnson Avenue, Springdale, AR 72764)
- De Queen, September 6 at 11am — UA Cossatot (183 College Drive, De Queen, AR 71832)
- Pine Bluff, September 10 at 6pm — Convention Center, Sadler Room (1 Convention Center Plaza, Pine Bluff, AR 71601)
- Hot Springs, September 13 at 1 pm — Garland County Library (1427 Malvern Ave, Hot Springs, AR 72901)
- Jonesboro, September 27 at 12 pm — El Centro Hispano (211 Vandyne Street, Jonesboro, AR 72401)
- Little Rock, October 10 at 11:30 am — El Zócalo Immigrant Resource Center (8619 Chicot Road, Little Rock, AR 72209)
The deadline for the Arkansas Counts Census Initiative Request for Proposals has passed. We look forward to announcing grantee partners soon.